SAD 9000 KIP
Access Probes Kit to perform tests of IP First Numeral according to standard IEC60529, for standards IEC 60335, 60598, ...
SAD 9000 T
Electrical Safety minilab production control and quality assurance. Up to 32 amperes multivoltage test.
SAD 9000 S
Automatic Seed Analyzer
SAD 9000 P - Electrical Safety Minilab
Electrical Safety minilab production control and quality assurance. Up to 3 amperes multivoltage test.
Perform electrical safety testing in a passive status (without the device under test running) described as essential to international standards:
• Electric strength test with leakage current measurement
• Ground/earthing resistance measurement test
• Other non-mandatory passive tests (leakage-current and isolation-resistance)
Perform electrical safety testing INCLUDING the steps of STARTING the sample under test.
In both cases, it records all the information obtained from the measurement of electrical parameters and performing the appropriate statistical analysis.
The SAD 9000 ® Minilabs comprehend in a single computer instrumental equipment, all the functions necessary for the verification of the main parameters related to electrical safety and performance of electrical appliances in general.
• Designed for 100% of production verification.
• Supports cadences of tests shorter than 45 seconds
• Conduct mandatory standard measurements and as to define a standard.
• Provide information at the time that no qualified human operator could achieve.
• Register measurements automatically without staff assistance.
• Can be activated with barcodes and operate autonomously.
• Comply with international recommendations for end-of-line control equipment.
Run the following measurements
• Ground/earthing resistance
• Passive leakage current
• Insulation resistance
• Electric strength
• Power measure
• Voltage measure
• Power factor
• Active power
• Active leakage current
• Short circuit detection
It can incluye a Periodic Verification System SAD 9000 ® SVP that according to a model of Calibration and Adjustment System SAD 9000 ® UVP allows to:
• Ensure proper operation of every function
• Check the quality of measurements without removing equipment from its working location.
• Reset the equipment in minutes
The SAD 9000 P includes:
» Ground/earthing resistance
» Leakage current
» Insulation resistance
» Electric strength
• Loads for periodic verification (Dummies )
• It has no calibration and adjustment unit (UVP)
• Up to 3 Amps
- MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM.
- CALIBRATION REPORTS WITH PROPER TRACEABILITY AND UNCERTAINTY, FOLLOWING THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO17025
- IT FULFILLS ALL TRADEMARK CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AS AN EQUIPMENT FOR CONTROL THE END OF THE PRODUCTION LINE.
- INTEGRATED PATTERN SYSTEM FOR PERIODIC CHECK UP (PATTERN SET UP).
- ARGENTINEAN INDUSTRY.
- BORNED OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRICAL SAFETY.
- EQUIPMENTS SET UP IN ARGENTINA, CHILE, URUGUAY, CUBA AND MÉXICO.
- ALL EQUIPMENT HAVE PERIODIC VERIFICATION UNITS IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH CERITIFICATION ORGANISM AUDITS.